- Whiskey? Check. Salted caramel? Check. Now in milkshake form – hand me a straw!
- I was always a Jane girl myself. I need to read this soon.
- Expressing gratitude can shift your outlook on life. Another on my must read list.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate – the best of both worlds!
- Tacos that combine two of my favourite food cultures? Yes please!
- I’m for brownies. And these brownies are just the cherry on top.
- Food is culture, and we need to save some of the tastes of the past so we don’t lose important touchstones.
- The perfect peak-of-summer cake with so many delicate flavours working in harmony.
- Chris and I love watching ‘The Strain’ (I spend most of my time with my face hidden, but it’s a good show) so I was fascinated by this exploration of the science behind Del Toros vampires.
- We’re counting down the weeks until we leave for the USA and looking for restaurant recommendations for the places we are visiting – thanks to Sweetest Menu we’ve got Washington D.C. covered!
- We’ve loved learning about Uranium in this fascinating 3-part documentary: Twisting the Dragon’s Tail.
- One of my favourite authors (she spins original fairytale/historical fiction tales) has just released her newest book – this is my plane-read pick!
That’s it for me! What have you found entrancing on the web lately dear readers?