Our internet has been non-existent at home (insert sad face) and for two people who live on the internet like Chris and I do, this has been tragic. We’ve actually had to watch free-to-air television (cue re-runs of M*A*S*H* and too many variations of COPS) and talk to each other, oh and get on with that unpacking thing…. So in the precious moments of data usage I allow myself on my phone every night (a girl has to have her Pinterest time y’all) these are the things that have caught my eye, heart, and imagination.
- Alaska. On.The.Bucketlist.
- The Best Ever Pineapple Mint Mojito. I’ll drink to that!
- The mailman just dropped this book off to me! I’m late to the party but I can’t wait to get cooking!
- I did this full-body workout at the gym last night (with a 5km run attached) I’m walking like John Wayne this morning.
- I Am Cait is on my ‘to watch’ list. I’m interested to see how she handles the pressure and responsibility of her position after reading this review.
- 17 new hummus recipes and ideas! 17! Stocking up on chickpeas tonight.
- I really don’t need any more knickknacks, but if I did, it would be a copper squirrel nutcracker.
- I loved Paula McLain’s ‘The Paris Wife‘ and I can’t wait to read ‘Circling the Sun‘.
- My favourite author, Geraldine Brooks, has a new book due out in October! Just in time for our long plane ride too!
- What a beautiful floral combination in this sweet and creamy frozen treat!
- Clueless turned 20. I am now officially ancient. Ugh, as if!
- I’m amazed by this company, and I love their jewellery too. What a great way to do business.
And that’s all folks! What’s been capturing your interest on the interwebs lately?